Your Aurender is "Spotify Connect" enabled. When Spotify Connect is used, you can use the Spotify App on your phone, tablet, or desktop as a remote control to listen to Spotify via your Aurender. Here's how to get started:
1. In the Aurender Conductor app, go to Settings>Streaming>Other Streaming Services. Tap "Spotify"
2. Swipe the switch next to "Enable service" to the "on" position to enable Spotify Connect. (It will say "Not connected" under "Enable service" unless you are currently playing music on the Aurender via Spotify Connect.)
3. Open the Spotify App on the device of your choice and start playing some music. Go to the "now playing" screen and tap the "devices available" icon in the bottom left corner.
4. Choose your Aurender from the list of available devices to make Spotify play on your Aurender.
5. At any time, you can tap the Spotify Logo in the Conductor app to automatically open the Spotify app.
Note: Spotify Connect may work a little differently depending on which device you are using to run the Spotify App. Additional instructions for using Spotify Connect on your device can be found here: https://www.spotify.com/is/connect/